Owner's Manual & Assembly Instructions
The manuals are in PDF format, you might require Adobe® Reader® to be able to view them.
Choose your manual:
LCD Configuration (pdf)Lights:
Press and hold the +(up) button for one second to turn on/off the lights.
(AVG Speed, MAX Speed, Trip and Time):
1. Turn on the LCD
2. Double press POWER button to enter setting mode
3. Change the CR n to CR y by pressing “+” button
4. Double press POWER button again to confirm
- The pedals are marked “L” for Left and “R” for Right. The left pedal is tightened by turning it counterclockwise and the right pedal by turning it clockwise.
- Inflate tires to 40 psi and 20-30 psi for fat tires.
- Lube your chain frequently (every 100km) using a special bike lube to maximize performance and get a smooth ride.
- Keep your battery indoor when weather condition is extreme to extend battery life.